Honored Contributor

That's not a reflection QVC, QVC is retailer and they offer what sells.  It's reflection you, you are watching much to much QVC and understandably, you are bored with the same old stuff.  QVC isn't meant to be entertaining.  I don't watch an "gift" shows.  I do my shopping on QVC.com where I have access to everything, not just a few items in a show.  I bought a Mally makeup set for one of my niece's early this morning.  She'll love it.  I would never have seen it if I waited for a "gift" show or probably any show.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is the absolute worst place to shop at Christmastime. I would sooner shop (and have) at the local drugstore than at the Q. My CC will be very happy for the next few months- until Louis returns with new Linea for me!

Super Contributor

When did "Today's Special Value"  become a series? 

With the TSV presales that go on forever and the "In Case You Missed It"  running as long, there is nothing "Special" about any of it.

HSN is going that way, too.  How long have they been running the HP pairs, each of which looks to sell out this hour (or, maybe not, since it's still there many days later).

Someone needs to explain "special" to a lot of people.