Respected Contributor

Re: Is it just me, or is the edit button not working?

dooBdoo,

I copied my post to the thread you suggested.  And thanks for the disappearing keyboard tip.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thanks for for the tips!  Re:  my #2 below...I click to edit a post.  I type/edit a little and stop to re-read.  My hands aren't touching the screen, yet it saves what I'd revised and takes me back to the thread.  It's as if I tapped Post/save, but I didn't.  Maybe there is a time limit on edit instead of autosave?  

Honored Contributor

wildcat fan wrote:

@dooBdoo 

Thanks for for the tips!  Re:  my #2 below...I click to edit a post.  I type/edit a little and stop to re-read.  My hands aren't touching the screen, yet it saves what I'd revised and takes me back to the thread.  It's as if I tapped Post/save, but I didn't.  Maybe there is a time limit on edit instead of autosave?  

You're welcome, @wildcat fan.  That's a curious development with the system auto-magically deciding to post your comment.  When it happens, do you see the "Success" message at the top of the screen telling you to click there to see your post?

~“Your story is important, you're part of a bigger story; your life matters; you're not alone in the places you feel stuck.” TWLOHA
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo I don't recall whether or not the "Success" message popped up, but I did notice it saved the edits I'd done up to that point.  I wondered if it took me back to the thread because it sat idle for a short period.  

Honored Contributor

wildcat fan wrote:

@dooBdoo I don't recall whether or not the "Success" message popped up, but I did notice it saved the edits I'd done up to that point.  I wondered if it took me back to the thread because it sat idle for a short period.  

Thanks, @wildcat fan.  I'll have to try typing and idling a bit and see what happens.

~“Your story is important, you're part of a bigger story; your life matters; you're not alone in the places you feel stuck.” TWLOHA
Respected Contributor

Yesterday the edit was not working for me either but today it is.