Honored Contributor

Re: Is it Blue or is it Green?

I agree with the others. It's my favorite color - teal! This swatch definitely leans to green IMHO! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Looks like a teal blue to me, also.  I like that shade.

But, in the spirit of how it seems like everybody just has to change every-freaking-thing these days, I've also heard teal called 'teal green'.   gack

Respected Contributor

To my eye, it does appear more green.  

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

It is teal but if I could only decide between or blue I said green both times. I don't really see blue.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, it's teal.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

There is teal blue and there is teal green - both colors exist, with the balance tilting to the respective colors.

The swatch looks like green teal to me, even between the blue swatches - in fact putting it between the blue swatches accentuates the green, to me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

My computer screen is terrible color-wise, however, although we can agree that the color is teal, I'm seeing more blue than green.  On another computer I might see things differently.

Respected Contributor

I have seen teal that is more blue than green, but this swatch of teal definitely looks like teal green to my eyes.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

Well.....if a QVC host was describing it.......now this color is teal.....vendor interrupts....no, it celadon.....host continues....but it can be taken for green in some light or blue in the evening.......Oy!!!
Honored Contributor

Teal Green!