Honored Contributor

Re: Is everyone on vacation or something?

Doesn't look like you've been around long enough to know what lively is on this BB.

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 hckynut said:

Doesn't look like you've been around long enough to know what lively is on this BB.

Good one John!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Uhhhmmm. It looks like this thread is heading towards the ""lively"" category. lol

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

Are the employees of QVC going to identify themselves when they post? Or do they post incognito and blend in with the community?
Honored Contributor

If a poster attempts to derail a thread . . . they can't succeed if no one responds to them. Takes the oxygen away.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

""lean toward being dems""! Is that a pejorative?

Honored Contributor

I never would have thought the original topic of this thread could become 'political', but "Whoop, there it is".

Honored Contributor

Shouldn't these ""round table discussions"" be discussed on that board? Especially since some of us have no clue (and don't need to) what s going on?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 SoftRaindrops said: Are the employees of QVC going to identify themselves when they post? Or do they post incognito and blend in with the community?

Hi, SoftRaindrops! I've seen a couple of their posts. They're identified with their nickname, which includes something like "QVC Social." And the QVC logo/pic is posted next to their name.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

On 8/10/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

I never would have thought the original topic of this thread could become 'political', but "Whoop, there it is".

That appears to have been its intent. Oh, well. SMH If it wasn't this one, it would have been another one. Hi deep.