Super Contributor

Is anyone using Young's Living Essential oils? Do you believe and use Essential Oils?

I am tired of medication.......sinus medicine does not work on me.....and some others....I want natural when all possible.

I went to a meeting last night with my friends. You can pay $40 and join and buy the oils for yourself.......there is a nice discount and you get two oils with membership......I think Lavendar and Peppermint.

He was such a nice man and a doctor and author of 17 books I think he said. We all tried the oils from the bible........and some oils like RC.....which is a good over all.........Frankensense helps with brain injuries but it cost around $70 with a discount......too much for me.......cedarwood is great for memory and emotions and thinking.......I need that.........so I will try and buy an oil soon for me, especially for the winter season.

I won't be selling anything.........SO who has tried Essential Oils and do you like them and think they work? I have been drinking more water today getting the toxins out of my system from the oils. It is not a scam......several doctors were there last night and they use them.