Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping Fashion Days on Q? Find any good buys?

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Contributor

You may already know this hennypenny, but were you aware they had split up the denim and the colored TSV pants, so each length has two item numbers?   

If you already knew that and olive was just sold out early, nevermind.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It seems as though Q's prices have gone through the roof.  I think not only twice but three or four times before spending $50-$60 for what's basically a tee shirt.  Fortunately, I over-bought in previous years and really don't need anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MoInVA wrote:

You may already know this hennypenny, but were you aware they had split up the denim and the colored TSV pants, so each length has two item numbers?   

If you already knew that and olive was just sold out early, nevermind.  Smiley Happy

@MoInVA

@hennypenny

@MoInVA, using the @ sign in front of a nic should alert that poster that you responded to a postSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

I have never seen so much brown, orange and fringe. I thought I was watching Mary and Rhoda.

Two really unflattering colors.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Isaac OTO fleece bomber jacket last night, and the Quacker copper crush t-shirts. And TMI, I also decided to try the Breezies seamless undies since they are nearly all 5-star reviews.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I just sent the Graver knit moto jacket presented a week ago back. Not paying another $10 to try another clothing item again :-)
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

molnVA, I didn't know that. oh well. if they sell well and people like them they will be back. I didn't have any olive and thought I would get one thing. lol!

Respected Contributor

I ordered a D&C hooded sweatshirt tunic length with a shark bite hem in black. It was 29.00 and 3 ez pays works for me. I hope I dont have to send it back.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I love Isaac's t shirts so I got 4 of them ... tunic this time.