Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping Fashion Days on Q? Find any good buys?

I honestly don't think I need any clothes for this upcoming season .... IF it ever stops being toooo hot.      I haven't even seen any accessories that appeal to me ..... maybe I'll get a nice bracelet, but I'm not falling all over myself to buy anything.

One thing I've really wanted was a new raincoat, but with the drought here in CA, I haven't seen a real rainstorm in at least 6 or 7 years ..... so why bother buy something I won't wear?    

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the replies! I hope that you all enjoy your purchases and the fit is right!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems as though Q's prices have gone through the roof.  I think not only twice but three or four times before spending $50-$60 for what's basically a tee shirt.  Fortunately, I over-bought in previous years and really don't need anything.

I noticed this on several items.  There was a D&C tunic sweater that Shawn was selling last night for 39.00.  I bought this last year for 33.00.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the GILI obi belt 'cause it was on 5 eps.  Think it's overpriced, but for some reasons belts seem to be expensive.

Honored Contributor

I have finally found the right formula for ordering Isaac's pants.  Order one size up.  Then wash them in warm water and dry in the dryer.  They fit perfectly!!  I have done this with three pair now. 

If I order my correct size (by measurement), they have always been too small.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but i 'm not impressed with anything to buy.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my soft stretch jeans today and just like I suspected they are not like the soft stretch jeans he previously sold.  These come way too high on the waist plus the fit is like straight leg not slim as advertised.  The Charcoal though is such a nice color and I may keep that, the other color Antique Blue, is going back.