Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone on twitter or Instagram

Hi @springers ...azcowgirl here, I am not on instagram or Twitter. If I were, I'd prefer to use a different name.

Valued Contributor

Not on FB, Twitter or Instagram. In fact, this community is the extent of my online footprint. 

(if you don't count shopping that is haha)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

I'm on twitter but won't be starting on Monday at 9:00 AM  48 hour boycott of twitter.  Joining the protest about antisemitism and twitter's reluctance to do anything about it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am on Twitter, and joined IG recently. I use different user names on each.

Trusted Contributor

Yes to Twitter. I might still have an Instagram account from when you used to have to sign up to see stuff there.  I use a different name on Twitter.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I'm on Twitter, but with a completely different user name that what I use here. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm on Twitter different name, but I don't participate in conversations.  I use it to organize my favorite columnists, favorite sports teams, NFL/NBA players I follow, and hobby sites into lists for reading ONLY!!!

I'm not on Instagram....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

On Facebook and Instagram but rarely post on either. I use them mostly to see pics that my kids post about their activities or my grandchildren's and I enjoy those because they're all so far away. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Azcowgirl
Funny, I was checking an Instagram feed and I recognized that name.
I have an Instagram acct but don’t post. Im not on Twitter.
Interesting.

Honored Contributor

Im on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with different names 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller