Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone getting "It's back in stock!" junk email from QVC?

@BirkiLady- Go into your account and under "Settings", there's a link for "Mobile and Email Preferences".

If you click on that, you'll see at the top a few choices.  The first one is for "Alerts".  If that box is checked, uncheck it and save your changes.  You can do the same for "Promotions" or anything else you don't want to receive.

Once you've saved your changes, you should see these emails stop fairly quickly.  You always have the ability to opt out of these emails.

Respected Contributor

I've received the "back in stock" Q email.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I'm getting them too, and I immediately delete them. The first one made me wonder what I had looked at online that wasn't available, but nothing came to mind. And of course, it didn't have a thing to do with anything I might be interested in. It's irritating and just another junk email that I have to delete....and one that I'm about ready to mark as Spam.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes! Please stop with those annoying e-mails QVC! 

Honored Contributor

I get the "Oops, Is This Yours?" emails from QVC - usually after I've looked up an item because someone here mentioned it.

They don't bother me; they're deleted.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I get all of these emails that have been mentioned.  

Very, very irritating! 

I do like the TSV emails sent in advance. I guess this is the economical version of The Insider Magazine?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I am getting some of those emails daily. It is a bit annoying and kind of creepy too.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Haven't gotten any emails but I keep getting pop-ups of various items "hurry, it's going fast" and it's an item I viewed.  HSN does it and it's annoying.  Now getting them while on QVC.com.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@BirkiLady   Yes. I am! I’m a bit shocked because I haven’t received any of the QVC emails I signed up for in years.... 

Ha ha, that's what got me!  I haven't received the TSV emails I requested for years, but now I've started getting these. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jpie@Venezia   I don't get anything (TSV's or special promotions) in advance since I seldom buy from QVC. The last thing I want is junk email which is why my settings were changed years ago so QVC would NOT send me SPAMMY stuff. 

The thing I have requested but am NOT receiving is Show Reminders! Every time I try to access that app and gives me a reminder AFTER the show has aired. What's with that nonsense? I've sent emails to QVC, but we all know how helpful their CSR and ITT Depts are. So, I read the next days programming schedule and watch the videos. If QVC won't help customers, I don't need to order from them.

There are a lot of other retailers willing to take my money and provide great service with free and nominal S&H. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.