Respected Contributor

Is anyone else watching/buying far less of QVC?

I saw the post about Q 2018 2nd quarter and the responses. I have come to find QVC boring and I rarely ever watch anymore. When I do I see a repeat of trends- now the bell sleeve and the constant cold shoulder. And a repeat in other categories. I never watch Evine and only once in a blue moon do I watch HSN which is as boring as QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else watching/buying far less of QVC?

Haven't made a purchase here in over a year.  Bought a few jewelry items from HSN. Nothing expensive, tho.

Honored Contributor

I only view products online.  

However, in my determination to do my part to bring far less stuff into this house, and follow thru with not buying gifts for Christmas, I deleted my credit card from my account.   

Frequent Contributor

I have turned it off when cetain host are on.  I find it very off putting for certain host to say in one presentaion that they wear a a certain size.  Over and over again.  I would much rather talk about the models and what size they are wearing.  I was watching  and wanted to know the size of the plus size model and it was never mention.

Please Qvc help us/

Frequent Contributor

Getting to expensive with all the designer brands. I cannot afford hundreds of dollars for handbags or shoes. Even their tops are getting too expensive and don't get me started on their shipping.

Valued Contributor

Only 2 shows a week I watch now. I used to watch for hours, so yes, definitely watch less.
Hosts are so annoying and programming is boring.
Not buying much either.
Respected Contributor

I've never watched a lot and mostly shop online. I'm not buying less now than I did 6 months ago.

Honored Contributor

Since they changed the program guide I'm not getting notices of shows anymore. I don't watch a lot of QVC, the reminders I use to set were helpful in knowing when the shows I liked were on.

Honored Contributor

When home shopping was new, I watched all of the time. However now there are so many options and the tv presentations are so repetitive that when I do order it is from the website.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I rarely watch QVC but I am buying more than I ever bought before.  I do most of my shopping online and QVC is another online store to me.  I don't care about the hosts or the vendors.  I only care about "the stuff" and I can see more of that by surfing QVC.com than I would ever see by watching the programming.