Honored Contributor

Is anyone else having trouble with the "Shop By Category" menu dropping down

...and getting stuck, and covering the Community Menu?  If I accidentally move my mouse over the Shop By Category menu, it of course drops down like it's supposed to.  But then it won't go away even if I click a blank space on the screen.  It is annoying me...  The faerie is getting annoyed.....Smiley Mad

Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the "Shop By Category" menu dropping down

Happens all the time which is one reason I'm not using these boards as often as I used to.

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having trouble with the "Shop By Category" menu dropping down

Not all the time, but yes, every now and then, and I hate the new drop down menus!  If I even breathe on that part of the screen they all drop down!  I like something you have to click on to activate it.

Trusted Contributor

Yep. REALLY annoying!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Yes I have that same problem.  It's a nuisance but I can usually make it go away by moving my mouse around.  What bothers me more is that every single page on Q jumps up as the banner loads at the top of the page. 

Honored Contributor

Yes!! The jumping is still terrible!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes, it happens to me too and it is very annoying.  I guess it's a reminder that this is a shopping channel.  Woman Wink

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~