Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having trouble playing QVC videos?

I can see that video.  I have a brand new computer and tablet and I have the hardest time watching most of QVC videos.

Honored Contributor

I can see that video on my kindle.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

It helps troubleshooting if we all look at the same video.   I picked one at random, and it's playing on my iMac

(OS X 10.10.5) with Firefox 40.0.3, or Chrome 45.0.2454.85, or Safari 8.0.8.  And it works on my iPad (iOS 8.4.1).  Is all of your software current, and have you updated Adobe Flash Player?

Can you view this one?

H203868

http://www.qvc.com/4-Beaded-Holiday-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H203868.html?sc=H203868-SRCH&cm_sp=VI...

If you can see it, what happens when you try?

dooBdoo - Thanks for the practice link! I just now came back online and saw your post. The video played perfectly. Now I'll try the other one (but DH is watching his beloved baseball team win big, so I dare not interrupt that to show him a decoration I bought!). Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just tried the video, and I could see the opening with Jane and Valerie, but a circle just spun and spun aroun and it didn't load quick.  I waited not quite 60 seconds and gave up.  I usually do not have trouble watching videos on QVC, but not this one, tonight. I am using chrome

Let me go back and try another browser

ETA

I just tried IE, and although it took a while, yes the video played. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, there are times when I can only see the item....no description or video, etc. shows up...I hardly watch or order anything anymore...This site is a mess!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

I thought it was just my iPad. I didn't change anything but can't watch videos. I like to see things on the models for fit info. Annoying. Checked my settings, not anything off.