Honored Contributor

Re: Is Tonight The Season Premier of HTGAWM???

Spoiler
If you haven't watched, you may not want to read this!

I was somewhat disappointed. Bonnie being Rebecca's killer wasn't a big OMG moment for me.  That's who I thought killed her because everyone else was too obvious.

I'm not buying the Analise being Bi storyline either and I don't know why they had to go there.  I have a suspicion she isn't and she's doing that for a later to be revealed reason.

That was definitely Wes they were showing running from the house.   

Honored Contributor

I don't think the Annalise being bi storyline makes any sense either.  I do think she really is, though, since she lived with that woman during college.  At least I think they said they lived together.  Either way, I think it's true since that was a college relationship.

I didn't like the first episode and may not continue with this show throughout the entire season.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Still don't get the motivation behind Lila's killer.........

Do you mean Rebecca or Lila? 

Whoops, I meant Rebecca.  Why would Bonnie kill her?

Esteemed Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Because Rebecca was a royal pain loser???  Bonnie and Frank seem to have an unhealthy alliance with Annalise (and Sam).

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Because Rebecca was a liability and couldn't be trusted.  She was afraid Rebecca was going to spill the beans on what happened and they were all going to go down for the crime.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody else wish Thursday would hurry up and get here? 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls@betteb@Lipstickdiva@SydneyH@Daisy Sunflower

I'm a little bit confused about Bonnie's motivation, too... and her previous involvements?  If Annalise is bi-, then it went thru my mind that perhaps she and Bonnie had a past relationship?  Maybe that was too way out...?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

To me, the bi thing with Analise is to show that her character will do pretty much anything to get what she wants. JMO

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@colliegirls@betteb@Lipstickdiva@SydneyH@Daisy Sunflower

I'm a little bit confused about Bonnie's motivation, too... and her previous involvements?  If Annalise is bi-, then it went thru my mind that perhaps she and Bonnie had a past relationship?  Maybe that was too way out...?

Very interesting!  It is possible that Bonnie and Annalise had a previous relationship. Or perhaps together with Sam at some point??

Respected Contributor

I'd love to know the storyline behind Frank and Bonnie too.   There has to be a lot.

Analise bi?   Doesn't bother me, but I hate when this stuff comes out of left-field. (like on Grey's with Torres....who couldn't get enough men in her bed in the beginning....then BAM!  Dumb)

To the OP......just a suggestion.   Whenever I start a thread on a TV show (regardless of what episode) I always add "Possible Spoiler" in the thread title....only because it is inevitable that someone will innocently (sometimes deliberately) on the thread.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy