Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Is This Your Local Post Office?

Here are photos at unnamed US post offices, pre-Christmas.   Still wonder why nobody knows where your package is?  It's a miracle we get what we get.

Screenshot_20201216-182925_Nextdoor.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Is This Your Local Post Office?

I went to pick my mail up after having it held for a bit. They left the door to the pick up area open while they went to fetch it, and it pretty much looked like this. That was a couple of weeks ago. I can't imagine what it's like now. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

O.M.G!!!  That is insane!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

That really puts it in perspective.   My jaw dropped when I saw those pictures. 

Honored Contributor

I can't see how they'd even get to them to sort for delivery.  What a mess!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   All I can say is WOW!  Reinforces my decision to go paperless and pay bills on line. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG!!!!!   WOW WOW WOW!!!!  now we know where our packages are ... forget about it 😤🤕😷

Honored Contributor

Every day I've been getting the tracking messsge for the package I sent to the east coast via Iowa that it will "arrive late but is still in transit to its destination."  I think not. Rather it is sitting in a box somewhere. As in the photos above. Original estimated delivery date was 12/8.

Super Contributor

WOW!!  My local post office is tiny compared to this, but likely as piled up about now. What a headache to come to work there. oye And I thought my kid's rooms looked bad!

Esteemed Contributor

I've placed so many orders with different retailers since this pandemic began. Sometimes it takes longer to get my things than it did pre pandemic, but I have recievecd everything I have ordered. And I'm amazed that I have, seeing these pictures.