Super Contributor
OMG, there is a catastrophic hurricane out there destroying people’s lives and you’re aggravated by a simple tab? Shame on you!
Honored Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
OMG, there is a catastrophic hurricane out there destroying people’s lives and you’re aggravated by a simple tab? Shame on you!

Shame  on you for shaming. 

Every day there are tragedies and disasters and misery in the world, but we will all have those little things that bug us, seem unnecessary or excessive or useless, and we have every right to express them.  It's human nature.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is This Something New

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@sunchild wrote:

Shame  on you for shaming. 

Every day there are tragedies and disasters and misery in the world, but we will all have those little things that bug us, seem unnecessary or excessive or useless, and we have every right to express them.  It's human nature.

@Mominohio Agree. Every dreadful thing that happens anywhere in the world is not under my control and while I can acknowldge them and their impact... that doesn't mean the things, big and little, that impact me directly are off base as topics for conversation and expressions of dissatisfaction... And yes, it is human nature...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't see an HSN tab on my iPad.  I wouldn't care if I did. If I wanted to click it, I would.  If not, I wouldn't.  

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I don't see an HSN tab on my iPad.  I wouldn't care if I did. If I wanted to click it, I would.  If not, I wouldn't.  

I use my iPad and I don’t see the tab either.

Honored Contributor

I don't see it on my IPad 3, which is old, but I do see it on my IPad Mini 4 where the tab is the size of half my pinky fingernail. Doesn't bother me I can barely see it.

Respected Contributor

I like it.

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Doesn't take much to turn ones life upside down does it.

@Equuleus.  If that little tab disrupts one's life, I'd say the life was deficit in many aspects.  There's one thing certain about change....it will be resisted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It would be OK if you can either opt in or opt out.  Personally I don't want QVC to determine what websites I have open.  Seems a bit invasive IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

This is all pretty silly. QVC and HSN are owned by the same parent company. They're giving their customers the OPTION of being able to easily click over to their other website regardless of which site you're on. No one is being forced to shop on either site. The tabs are at the top of a couple of pages....if a customer wants to use the tabs, then fine....if not, then that's fine too...simply ignore the tabs. I'm 70 years old and have seen some pretty big changes in my life - many of them related to the internet - this is not one of them.