Respected Contributor

Re: Is That Jennifer Coffey's Real Hair Or A Wig?

I really like Jennifer Coffey but that wig was just dreadfull.  It aged her.  The color, the style was just harsh.  Even the dress she wore with it dated her.  It was a one time only so I guess she was just trying to sell it.  The hosts wear the ugly clothes, shoes and wigs etc. and sometimes it just does not work. 

Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer Coffey a lot.  I think she's a great sport and shows great enthusiasm for her hosting job.  It was an unfortunate choice of wig (does ombré hair really ever look good?), but it was for the job.  She also wears one of the bathing suits when she hosts those shows. So she really tries to be a team player.  

Valued Contributor

I was flipping through and thought it was someone new...then I thought it was Kerstin with a fur hat on, from the way she was flapping about....then I changed the channel 😂

Trusted Contributor

I think it's a Sheri Shepard wig.  I like the pixie style and short bob.

Valued Contributor

@makena- I agree about JC. She started out a good host, but has become to annoying to watch!!! 

Regular Contributor

Its a wig but I hate the new short same as the rest look, I hope you go long again Jennifer.

If women say your too old, etc they are most likely jealous you can have that hair.

My friends told me cut my long hair and then they tried to grow thiers? Hmmmmm

I think as long as you style it properly, angled about the face and it's in good condition stay long..  

A plus is I cannot tell you how many men say they love my hair long...even a stranger in the 7 -11 complimented me on it.. and I am no spring chicken.. Why cut off lush locks?

I don't get it.., if you need a change pin it up and wear a few lose tendrils, love that look in the summer,  or wear a wig, but dont cut it!!

JMO after having all kinds of styles and lengths..

Respected Contributor

I had to take a look and really didn't think it looked that bad. She wore it because it was the OTO while the other styles were cuter because they were longer on the sides and had movement. When a wig has no movement it's a dead giveaway even tho that one had the mulitple colors in it.