Honored Contributor

Re: Is QVC customer service not available at all?

@JesssMe. If there was no expiration date on it it should still be good!
Occasional Contributor

I've always had good service when speaking to a customer service rep.  I was just frustrated that I couldn't get through.

However, I emailed the social team and  Melvin from Customer Care took great care of me.  That's why I LOVE QVC!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:
.@shoekitty wrote:

I haven't had a reason to contact CS I quite a while .  However, I have been trying since last Friday to call them and when that fails I try Chat.  Both  services say they are busy, or not available.  I have been trying 3 times a day, LastFriday, Mon,Tues weds and today, Thursday.  No one is there.  I have an order from May 15, and was shipped, but has been at my local post office, according to tracking info since lastFriday.  I need some help, or a refund...as  it looks like my package is lost. Is there a secret number to call QVC I am not aware of?

Sounds like my cable company.  Nobody answering and sitting on hold for hours.

I’ve seen a few threads on the cs at qvc being a problem now.  Makes me think twice before ordering.

Shoekitty said:  thT was our whole town when we had  CONTEL  phone co and falcon cable.  The City council had to get rid of them it was that bad.  We found out later there was one, yes count them ONE CS rep to answer phone for the county.    this was a while back. We went and got satellite and have never had a problem.  I remember  calling the cable once and literally breaking into tears after waiting on hold for nearly 45 mins, then getting disconnected

Good customer service is a treasure  an absolute delight in this world today.  The reps make it or break it.   I feel badly sometimes as they must get seriously dumped on because of something they didn't do themselves, but are hired to moderate or fix

Esteemed Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

QVC customer service is not what it used to be.  I waited online for 45 minutes today, to ask why the HELLO 10 promo code would not work.  The person I talked to, Randy, was very rude.  The promo has ended, even though I just got it a few days ago when I placed an order.  He ( or she ?) said the promo can change or end at any time.  Horrible customer service.

I've spoken to a few rude, abrupt reps recently too.  And that was after waiting on hold for literally hours.  This is not the way to make customers feel valued.

I think it's great the social team is responsive and helpful.  They helped me out not too long ago.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that regular CS (which is what most customers use) is absolutely awful right now, and pretty close to being non-existent.  There are so few reps available and the wait times are outrageous, so of course customers become frustrated.  Good CS is really important, and they have completely dropped the ball.   They should look at their competition - many, many other businesses who are offering at least decent (and in many cases excellent) CS right now.  

Respected Contributor

I think it's been a challenging time for all retailers.  Many of the usually responsive and friendly CS departments have been unfriendly if at all reachable.  I will give a shout out to PayPal.  My recent call was answered very quickly by a real person and the issue was resolved very quickly as well.  I also had a very positive experience emailing the QVC Social Team.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

I think it's been a challenging time for all retailers.  Many of the usually responsive and friendly CS departments have been unfriendly if at all reachable.  I will give a shout out to PayPal.  My recent call was answered very quickly by a real person and the issue was resolved very quickly as well.  I also had a very positive experience emailing the QVC Social Team.

I agree that wait times are longer for some companies.  But I haven't spoken to any reps who were unfriendly, abrupt, or rude other than at QVC.

And I can list at least 6 companies that were reachable within 10 minutes of calling, with issues easily resolved with minimal effort on my part.  It's certainly possible to do better than QVC is doing.  (They're far worse than my cable company at this point, and that's saying a lot!!)

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:
.@shoekitty wrote:

I haven't had a reason to contact CS I quite a while .  However, I have been trying since last Friday to call them and when that fails I try Chat.  Both  services say they are busy, or not available.  I have been trying 3 times a day, LastFriday, Mon,Tues weds and today, Thursday.  No one is there.  I have an order from May 15, and was shipped, but has been at my local post office, according to tracking info since lastFriday.  I need some help, or a refund...as  it looks like my package is lost. Is there a secret number to call QVC I am not aware of?

Sounds like my cable company.  Nobody answering and sitting on hold for hours.

I’ve seen a few threads on the cs at qvc being a problem now.  Makes me think twice before ordering.

Why aren't they working from home.  When I do order I always talk to a person over the phone.  If customer service is not there maybe they should let us know. 

Valued Contributor

@SusieQ_2 Seriously, I have always preferred just calling c/s. Qvc definitely needs to step up their game and just think of all the customers that never visit the community forums.  The qvc c/s telephone number has always been their go to for assistance as well as mine for years and years.  So, being told to go a different route because Qvc in their infinite wisdom no longer has enough employees just doesn't work for me.   

Trusted Contributor

You can also try the Live Chat feature.

I did that when I needed to get through to Customer Service.

I had to wait for awhile to speak to a Customer Service Rep. using the Live Chat feature. They were very busy there too, but I was still able to get through. 

I had the same experience as the rest of you when trying to call by phone though of not being able to get through. It would just loop back to the beginning of the menu. 

Respected Contributor

I did a live chat today.  Took about 15 minutes to get through and my problem was solved withine two minutes, in a manner that went above and beyond what I expected!