Valued Contributor

Re: Is QVC customer service not available at all?

@Pearlee wrote:
So why don't you people who read here do as recommended and email the Social Team? My order issues are always resolved very promptly.

If you'd rather be on hold for hours and then complain about it, well you can do that too.

I like the ambiance of a call center?? 

I like the privacy??

Occasional Contributor

Because I didn't know that there was a special email.  I clicked on chat live and email and couldn't get any type of response at all.  I have just emailed the social team.

Esteemed Contributor

"I like the ambiance of a call center??" 

"I like the privacy??" @germanshepherdlove 

You were obviously being silly with the first ?? Smiley Happy

But as for privacy, all you need to do is put out an alert on the customer service forum and one of the moderators will offer to connect with you privately. Easy peasy. Do people still say that? At least I left off the lemon squeezy (kind of). Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The email address for the Social Team is on this thread. Just look back for it. It is as private as phone call. I emailed for a price adjustment today and a mod took care of it in about ten minutes. Very kindly and politely too. I don't post anything in the forums since I'm giving them my order #.
What isn't private?

@germanshepherdlove
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Thank you, I will do that.

shoekitty

Respected Contributor

I received an email from QVC  due to the delay in getting orders to customers in a timely manner I would be given a ten dollar credit which I have already used. Thanks QVC. Makes me a happy customer.

Esteemed Contributor

@sann. I got that email too and appreciate it very much. I have not been able to get in touch with customer service either. But emailing the social team worked well and quickly.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I´ll never get that $10 credit because I don´t have a problem getting my orders in a timely manner like before.

Honored Contributor

Thank you Barbara and posters wo have me the address to contact qvc.  I have just emailed them.  

ok...so tracking says it reached my town May 22.  That is 5 working days ago. I spoke with Post Office and they don't have it.  It hasn't been accepted by my post office although tracking says it has.   Sigh  the tracking must be way off.  QVC team should resolve this issue and let me know soon.

how long does it take for a return?   I mailed an expensive ring back with their label April 23.  I can't seem to track it either.  Deep sigh here  maybe it is taking longer than a month now?

Super Contributor

QVC customer service is not what it used to be.  I waited online for 45 minutes today, to ask why the HELLO 10 promo code would not work.  The person I talked to, Randy, was very rude.  The promo has ended, even though I just got it a few days ago when I placed an order.  He ( or she ?) said the promo can change or end at any time.  Horrible customer service.