Honored Contributor

Is QVC customer service not available at all?

I haven't had a reason to contact CS I quite a while .  However, I have been trying since last Friday to call them and when that fails I try Chat.  Both  services say they are busy, or not available.  I have been trying 3 times a day, LastFriday, Mon,Tues weds and today, Thursday.  No one is there.  I have an order from May 15, and was shipped, but has been at my local post office, according to tracking info since lastFriday.  I need some help, or a refund...as  it looks like my package is lost. Is there a secret number to call QVC I am not aware of?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Is QVC customer service not available at all?

Hi @shoekitty 

I am sorry you are having trouble contacting Customer Service. Please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to assist. 

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty Either post this under Customer Care or email the mods @qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
.@shoekitty wrote:

I haven't had a reason to contact CS I quite a while .  However, I have been trying since last Friday to call them and when that fails I try Chat.  Both  services say they are busy, or not available.  I have been trying 3 times a day, LastFriday, Mon,Tues weds and today, Thursday.  No one is there.  I have an order from May 15, and was shipped, but has been at my local post office, according to tracking info since lastFriday.  I need some help, or a refund...as  it looks like my package is lost. Is there a secret number to call QVC I am not aware of?

Sounds like my cable company.  Nobody answering and sitting on hold for hours.

I’ve seen a few threads on the cs at qvc being a problem now.  Makes me think twice before ordering.

Respected Contributor

Total QVC weeks-lond nightmare re a return of 4 Isaac Tees that are defective. Weeks trying to call CS. Imposible I then emailed the Q social team. I do not have a printer and asked that my return lable be mailed. I listed my four item numbers and she replied saying a label was on it's way for THREE of the items. WHAT???

Terrible CS. QVC- if you cannot deliver on time, can't answer the phones and can'r take return information correctly, go off the air! 

Trusted Contributor

I dont know what is wrong with your order people, but everytime I order from QVC, in maximum ten days, my parcel is at my door and I order a lot.

Now, for excahnge returns that is completely different story. I have sent a pair of trousers for an exchange , that is my first time doing that ,(which I am regretting now, I should have kept it and washed it in hot water, then dry it in the hot setting as it was big), and I cannot track it at all.

I am in the dark if I will ever see the new trousers coming from back from the Q.

That I do not like to not be able to track my exchange/return!

Unknown.png

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

I was able to get through by sheer persistence.  It kept sending me back to automated options so I'd wait until it repeated itself over and over until finally my call fell into a holding pattern for an acutal response where I was on hold with music for another 10 or more minutes.  Patience, don't give up.

Occasional Contributor

10 minutes!!!  It took me 15 minutes to get on hold and I have now been on hold for just about 4 1/2 hours!!

Valued Contributor

What's even more annoying is that my actual time with a rep to resolve a huge problem literally takes only 5 minutes.  So what is the real reason for such long wait times?  Only 1 or 2 c/s reps working in the entire U.S. for Qvc?  Extremely long lunches??  Or breaks??  Yes, we know there's a virus......so.....prepare for it and hire more people not less.  

Honored Contributor

So why don't you people who read here do as recommended and email the Social Team? My order issues are always resolved very promptly.

If you'd rather be on hold for hours and then complain about it, well you can do that too.