Respected Contributor

Re: Is Pepperidge Farm Bread Available in Your Area?

we get the sourdough farmhouse and love it for grilled cheese and french toast.

i just saw the strawberry swirl and will look for the lemon. looks good!

Honored Contributor

Pepperidge Farm is made here in PA.  My cousin's husband worked there  his whole working career.  They make bread, rolls, crackers, cookies and cakes.

I remember as a child that every family picnic we would have the most delicious cake that Bob would purchase as an employee They apparently made cakes for restaurants too.  I have never been able to find that same cake sold to the public.

Pepperidge Farm bread and rolls are sold at a local discount store for $1,29 each for any flavor and style you want. Fresh deliveries are made every Wednesday.  I don't eat wheat produts, but my family does.  I can get anything they make in the bread line for cheap.

This,company has been around for a long time and their products are a staple here PA.

Honored Contributor

The Farmhouse white bread and top-sliced hot dog rolls are my favorites. 

Respected Contributor

I saw the Pepperidge Farm Lemon Poppy bread recently at Walmart. It caught my eye because the packaging is very pretty. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We love the sourdough. It really perks up a boring sandwich. The bread is dense and very satisfying. Just the two of us can go through a bag likety-split.

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck with this topic @wismiss .  Recently someone recommended a particular Triscuit cracker and another poster had to jump in and point out how unhealthy those whole wheat crackers are. I appreciate all recommendations and can make my own decisions on what to eat, but I guess some people just can't resist an opportunity to lecture.  Your PF bread sounds tasty.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@wismiss I was at my Publix this morning looking for this variety as I was picking up some other groceries.  Unfortunately, they didn't have it (yet anyway).  Too bad, because this week they had all their Pepperidge Farms bread on BOGO.  🍋🌱🍞

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@wismiss  Thanks for heads up will definitely give this a try if I can find it!

Honored Contributor

We've had a wide variety of Pepperidge Farm breads including the "Farmhouse" line for quite awhile.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@wismiss   I lived in So. Cal. my first 61 years and saw it at Ralph's (Kroger in some states) Albertson's. Have never seen it here in WA state.

I REALLY miss Roman Meal bread. Our Safeway quit stocking it about 8 years ago. That was my family's favorite.