Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Pepperidge Farm Bread Available in Your Area?

@wismiss 

Thanks for mentioning this.  I'll have to look around the next time I go to the supermarket.  This bread sounds delicious.

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj - I did find them when I went shopping yesterday (at Meijer) and they were even on sale! Pepperidge Farm ones. I was so excited that when I finished shopping and went out to the car, I realized I didn't get hot dogs, LOL!!!  I had to go back in and get some to put into the buns!  I also forgot to look for the Lemon flavored bread.

I never had these growing up or ever saw them during my adult life and I've lived in different parts of WI.  I never even thought of slicing them that way when I had unsliced buns.  I am amazed, such a simple thing that I never knew - what else is out there that I am not aware of?  A whole lot, I'm sure!

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness  LOL I can so relate to your shopping experience. Even with a list, I walk out without stuff on the list. lol  

I feel just the way you do about what else is "out there" that I am not aware of.  I feel like I live in bubble some days......and that was before the Covid bubble. LOL 

Enjoy the hot dogs and buns. Smiley Happy  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Yes. Got some sourdough just yesterday.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Contributor

Had to find,but store's here have it, I found a loaf that was strawberry, o  my goodness awesome toasted with strawberry cream cheese,,haven't seen the lemon poppy yet