Occasional Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Cynthia Rodriguez spoke to the NY Post after TMZ started reporting on this. She didn't bring her fiance to the hearing. To sum up what she's said it would seem JLo has inserted herself into this topic unlike any of his other girlfriends.

Why any of these people would want to hook up with a known cheater is beyond me, but she should still stay out of it. His salary is lower so I guess he can lower his support if he wants to. He probably doesn't need to. Honeslty these people live so outside the norm it's crazy. I find the entire situation sad. The kids live with her mostly I think, Arod is living with JLo with her kids. It must be terrible to be a kid and someone else's kids get to live with your dad when you only see him at certain times.

Good post @pigletsmom.

Regular Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This isn't any of J Los business.

Actually this not anyone here business either....

And yet, here you are talking about it too. I think J Lo is a jerk. I'm not so sure about A-Rod. He certainly has been a jerk in the past but I don't know if he's matured and wised up as he's gotten older. I hope he's being a good father to his children, having learned from his own father who abandoned his family when A-Rod was just a little boy. That story is really touching and heart-rending so I hope he's a better father than what his own father was.

Regular Contributor

Is the New York Post still the rag it's always been?

Regular Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Why would anyone care what was said by some one that wears thong pants?

----------------------------------------------------

HA HA HA HA HA! Well said! Woman LOL

Super Contributor
It's all so ridiculous!!
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@Huge Hannah wrote:

Is the New York Post still the rag it's always been?

@Huge Hannah.  Yup. Very biased.

Frequent Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

As you know J LO is dating A-Rod. On The Talk yesterday they were discussing J LO has said since A-Rod isn't working as much anymore he should cut back on his child support from $100,000 to $10,000. I don't think she should be saying anything since she isn't engaged or married to him. Having played baseball for probably around 20 years, he has made over $400 million, hardly a pauper! Also when he and his ex spilt, this sum of money was agreed upon by both parties. I think $100,000 is an exceedingly large sum of money, but cutting back to $10,000 would not allow the children to live in the manner they have been accustomed to.

If J Lo married A Rod, would she be J Rod? 

Regular Contributor

@MoJoV.  J Lo's ex doesn't pay child support.

Which ex? I think she has several.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Don't Cost a Thing, but J. Lo Does....

J Lo performed in Qatar recently for a 20-minute set and a question-and-answer session at the grand opening of a super fancy mall. For that, it's reported that she scored $2 MILLION, plus another Million for expenses, including private jets.

Jennifer Lopez meets Qatar fans at Doha Festival City official opening

Doha Festival City, Doha’s preferred Mall and the region’s largest entertainment, leisure, retail and fashion destination, celebrated its grand opening  with a one-of-a-kind appearance with global superstar Jennifer Lopez on Thursday, November 8 with a VIP Gala dinner at Mondrian Doha for the region’s first Retailer Excellence Awards and on Friday with a special live Q+A hosted by Khalifa Haroon and special meet & greet for fans.

In her first ever appearance in Qatar, Jennifer Lopez performed hits including songs Jenny from the Block, Let’s Get Loud, On the Floor, and Waiting for Tonight and wowed 650 VIP guests at the Retailer Excellence Awards’ Gala Dinner held in the Moonstone Ballroom of Mondrian Doha.

Respected Contributor

@Huge Hannah wrote:

@MoJoV.  J Lo's ex doesn't pay child support.

Which ex? I think she has several.

It would be Marc Anthony as he’s the only one she’s had children with.