Honored Contributor

Re: Is It Hot Enough For You

@ID2 wrote:

I LOVE Summer! I love the heat, humidity, sunshine and anything that screams Summer!! Yay!! Heart

You know the same folks who complain about heat will complain about cold and snow when that comes...lol   I remember my mom's friends would do that and I hope  complaining about the weather is not one of those generational things.  I'm in MA and we don't get spring weather anymore, we go from winter right into summer and fall starts mid to late August so summers are short.  I can't say that I love triple digit days but I know how to stay out of the blazing sun and I have ac and I also have fans that we use at night because that electricity bill can be $$$$$$  so I don't feel the heat.  With summer comes the beach and fried clams and the nature preserve at it's best and summer vacation and maxi skirts and sandals and and cookouts ....all the good things of life.

Respected Contributor

There's things that I love, like, dislike and despise about the weather in all four seasons. But there's absolutely nothing you can do about it so why waste your time complaining?  Adjust, adapt and go on about your day. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

I've had enough. 109 today, higher tomorrow. I'm sick of using sprinkler systems, soaker hoses, high elec bills, high water bills, dust, ozone action days with unhealthy air, etc.  DFW will be in my rearview mirror as soon as my caregiving days are over.

Honored Contributor

Image result for jealous of your weather

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

When it hits 60 it's hot enough for me!

Every year the hot weather is more and more difficult for me.  I have to avoid it as completely as possible.

Been getting just over 100F lately.   Just waiting for winter and trying not to whine too much!  Smiley Very Happy

It's okay chickenbutt whine all you want--I'll listen!  Because I will be whining too when it's below zero in the not-distant-enough future! ha ha Till then stay cool!Smiley Happy