Honored Contributor

Re: Is It Hot Enough For You

@Nightowlz

Central Florida here. Do I really need to say more??? lol

Trusted Contributor

Central AZ here and waiting for parts to repair our central air conditioning.... so the heat/humidity of the monsoons is not appreciated...lol   Guess I cant change the weather tho.... anyone have any suggestions? lol...

Valued Contributor

I HATE hot weather, and that's anything above 74 degrees.  And where I live, it's hot, humid, and horrible for six months of the year.

Respected Contributor

Currently 78 in the Philly area.   Beautiful day today.   Rain on the way though.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

Central AZ here and waiting for parts to repair our central air conditioning.... so the heat/humidity of the monsoons is not appreciated...lol   Guess I cant change the weather tho.... anyone have any suggestions? lol...

A hotel room!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz- those temps are terrible! St. Louis is "cooler" finally with a heat index close to 90, but the humidity is still with us. I can't complain compared to what you are having! We finally got some rain today, so no watering for me (for a change)!

Honored Contributor

Oh yes....my car said 112 when I left for the store today....hate this heat! I am more than ready for fall and my flowers are burned to a crisp
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

• @game-on wrote:

@game-on ~ a tall glass of ice tea, w/ lemon and mint!  A tall glass of anything with ice, a fan, a cool shower, hang out in a swimming pool.  It's tough keeping cool in AZ, without air conditioning.  I lived in AZ for a few years, so am well aware of the heat.  Hope your a/c is fixed soon!

Respected Contributor

Anchorage, AK here!  We're having a (short) run of sunny, mid 70 days here.  Week before last, we actually hit 83!  Woo hoo!  Summer is such a short season here, by mid August, the leaves will start changing.  It was the same when I lived in Utah, but the summers were a lot sunnier and warmer.  I love fall, and the holiday season, so I don't mind when summer is over.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

@Nightowlz- those temps are terrible! St. Louis is "cooler" finally with a heat index close to 90, but the humidity is still with us. I can't complain compared to what you are having! We finally got some rain today, so no watering for me (for a change)!

@jannabelle1

It's only 94° right now but feels like 104°. We had rain move thru again last night. They keep saying the rain is going to move out & it's going to get hot plus the humidity will finally drop but we keep getting rain so the humidity is still here.

It's suppose to be 108° today. Yesterday it felt like 116° so will see how it feels later today.