Honored Contributor

Re: Is Everyone able to Find TP?

Yes. The last few store visits I have found TP, paper towels, and disinfectant wipes.  So I am all stocked up now for a while.

Respected Contributor

I got some today at my local grocery store. They had about 20 left. Its low quality, 1- ply, but at least we got some! 

Contributor

@josie 

Target, yesterday.  Store was uncrowded.
Felt happy to go out;  sad,  because it felt strange.

Scored a nonstick 12-qt. stockpot for $16.99!

Respected Contributor

I haven't been able to order it from Costco for weeks now.  I REFUSE to stand in line for 3 hours just to get toilet paper - or any other grocery item. You'd think Costco was the only place to shop.  I just don't get it.

Fortunately, my husband finds a package at the stores every once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

I'll bet some of those people who put tons of groceries on their charge cards would be willing to sell you some.

I watched every week how people were loading up the grocery cart then handing over the credit card.

I'll bet some of those same people wish they'd have thought twice about buying so much toilet paper among other things!

Respected Contributor

There’s TP for sale - just not my fav.

Trusted Contributor

@josie wrote:

I'm not a member of costco so if I joined just to get tp it would roughly cost $80

Use the membership!  I go to Sam's, and I save enough with two trips to pay for the membership.  We don't buy a lot of food, but I save on health, water and paper products.    Now that my dad needs high-protein drinks, they're far cheaper at Sam's, and my Oral B toothbrushes are a bargain when they're on sale.  There are sweeping categories I don't touch but probably should.  

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We have many grocery stores around here. I can look on my towns FB page(not next door) and can find out which store has no lines and which ones are well stocked and which ones have tp.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen paper towels, napkins, tp, wipes, most cleaners or most frozen veggies/fruits in over a month.  Bread and water are easy to find.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

OMG.  I did regular grocery shopping today and found good tp at my regular grocery store; of course it was buy only one, but they had packages of big rolls so I'm excited.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney