Respected Contributor

Re: Is Everyone able to Find TP?

[ Edited ]

Dollar Tree has been a great source for all paper & cleaning products in my area....the thing you really have to search for is handwipes.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

that is so expensive! a week before everyone bought all the TP from the stores I got a 16 roll  of great value, at walmart for under $8.00

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

@josie Well, I'm a BIG Costco shopper throughout the year because I like to always have deep inventories of things I always use and their organic offerings are very plentiful.  

I also buy a lot of casual clothing and lounge outfits there.

If you're not a shopper like me I agree It'd be better to wait for TP availability elsewhere. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@josie  I am in a college town in West Texas. If you have a Dollar General in your area, you might try there. I would call numerous stores and ask when they get a truck. Go early if possible. The grocery stores around here can't keep it on the shelves. I have had good luck at Dollar General. Dollar Tree also had rolls of individual toilet paper and lots of cleaning supplies. No antibacterial wipes though. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon has some that is off label. I didn't seem any more expensive than what I get at wal mart. 

Super Contributor

Try the smaller stores like dollar stores  and drugstores.

Honored Contributor

@josie wrote:

I haven't been able to find it anywhere, and finally on Office Depot I found some...12 rolls for $50

I just looked it up on line. There is toilet paper for $50.39 for a case.

Respected Contributor

I'm in SE NC and I haven't found a square to spare at my local grocery store.  I have heard the suggestions to go to a dollar store and if my next trip to the grocery store comes up empty I may do that.  I am down to 2 rolls - 1 for each bathroom. 

It's just me so I'm not panicking.  I'm thinking of making a trip to Lowes next week and checking out their supplies as well as some spring summer plantings, but I will see how things go.  My county in NC has not been hit hard by this - some cases exist - but not very many are active - I think 6 or so active cases at the moment.

Stores need to put a limit on certain things.  I was able to get a 2 roll pack of paper towels at the store the other day, so I am happy about that.  I find myself using more of those lately to dry my hands because they are clean and can be thrown away after use.

Sad state of affairs all this is.  Woman Sad

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

Found some Charmin one day at Sams. Bought one, haven't seen it since. They do have some kind of tp at Sams most times. We use baby wipes for our dogs. Couldn't get those til recently. Soap is scarce, cleaning supplies are very low. Chicken was gone for at least one day. We can find most things we need if we go at the right time, thankful for that.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered some Charmin on Amazon ...... 6 Mega Rolls ...... $11.90