Honored Contributor

Re: Is Cecil a tipping point?

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

It doesn't seem as if a few people are actually reading even the original post, much less some of the important information other posters have shared.  And some claim they want "real news."  How odd.

I don't know what the snark is for, I read it, I just don't think there will  be the significant change y'all are insisting on.  Nothing 'odd' about it.

Honored Contributor

Once again, someone ignores everything that's been posted here by knowledgeable posters about the changes that are already happening.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3facebook-cute-giggle-smiley-emoticon.gif

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@esmeraldagooch wrote:

Unless it's illegal, no.  Cecil and his chatter online was put there to keep talk of real news quiet.  Just like the Cait/gate.

esmeraldagooch

I'm not following your train of thought.  Could you be a little more explicit?   As a big news hound, I'd like to know what I'm being kept quiet about - hate to miss out on a good news line. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

Once again, someone ignores everything that's been posted here by knowledgeable posters about the changes that are already happening.

So typical of the poster above you and eg.