Honored Contributor

Re: Is Brenda the model wearing fake hair?

Many of you are saying Brenda's gorgeous locks are faux.  How do you know this, why do you think this?  Do any of you know her?  Just asking the question here, not starting up anything.  But I am really curious how you all can be so emphatic that it is not real.

Her style never changes - perhaps this is why you think it's faux.

And just because I color my hair, does not at all make it faux.  My hair is MY hair.  And no I do not agree that because I color, that makes my hair faux.

Respected Contributor

@gulf coast girl wrote:

I think she's very pretty, I've just never seen her with any other hair style ever. Always looks the same so I got to wondering....hmmmm maybe it's fake. 

Her hair has been different lengths of long as well curly, wavy, straight, pulled back, dark, light, highlighted, etc. so not always the same style. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Yes.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

Yes, of course it's a weave/wig. It's very obvious if you know what to look for. She wears it very well. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are a lot of women running around in wigs.  Sherri Sheppard was on with Pat last week and it was a riot.  I would watch one of Sherri's wig shows just to watch her switch out her hair - in a second.  Pat IS becoming a pro too.

Sherri's wigs are beautiful.  I was contemplating the purchase of a short haired wig ... just for a change.  HOWEVER my Family and Friends would say something.  ;(

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

... and you can bet many of the contestants for the Miss USA pagents where sporting 'extension' hair for length and volume.

Someone asked Laverne Cox if she was wearing a wig and her reply was 'I guess if I am wearing this hair then its my hair'.

Super Contributor

Is your hair real?? Rude.

Respected Contributor

When I'm out and about I sometimes hear some rude woman say oh look at her, she's wearing a wig and loudly enough for everyone to hear.  Beyond rude!  Why can't people keep their mouth shut???  A big pet peeve of mine.  I couldn't care less if a woman is wearing a weave or a wig.  It's their business!  

Respected Contributor

Personally I think this question is as rude as asking if someone's teeth are real. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Marie Osmond had on a short wig the other day. It was Ok.