Honored Contributor

I tried really hard to find a Breezies bra that was comfortable. Never found one.

Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

I thought this was going to be about how it magically gets rid of arm fat. The price is insane for a small b. 

The most expensive bra that I saw was $35.00.  Most are well under $20.00 pretty cheap I would say.  Maybe the quality is cheap too. I never bought a Breezes bra.

Occasional Contributor

I like my Breezies t-shirt bras.  It is difficult finding 40B. I'm really frustrated at the lack of stock though.  Spring has just started and there are no more demi or strapless bras.  If I'm going to support the brand I have to be able to order bras when needed. 

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

What is wrong with the Breezies company?  They get rid of their best selling bra (wild rose) and come up with a complete dud (safari lace).  It's like they've never had
ANY experience in the bra business!!!
   They never can keep their stock in and it's like dealing with women playing in the bra business!  Can't QVC do better than this?????

@fortune

Obviously, I don't know your size and if you prefer soft or wired cups.  I just did a search on Ebay for Breezies Wild Rose and 921 auctions came up!

I suggest you set up a search for your style & size and when a new auction is posted, you'll get an email notification.   Over time, you may be able to stock up. 

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor
This might have to do why things seem slightly awry at Beeezies. I read that the daughter Kalina who appears to be the VP is divorced now and dating a man that they just hired to oversee marketing and product development if I remember correctly. I thought that was quite odd. Mixing business w/ pleasure. Maybe they have had problems in their QA dept area also. 🙁
Respected Contributor
I reread the article- Kalina is the Chief Operating Office and the young man Umang who has been dating her for over a year was brought in to oversee marketing. He came from Campbells Soup.
Honored Contributor

I have never found any bra that compares in comfort to cacique - they are all I buy now. 

Honored Contributor

I fell for the Breezies hype a long time ago...when what I ordered made a uni-boob, it was sent back and I was done!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@fortune wrote:

What is wrong with the Breezies company?  They get rid of their best selling bra (wild rose) and come up with a complete dud (safari lace).  It's like they've never had
ANY experience in the bra business!!!
   They never can keep their stock in and it's like dealing with women playing in the bra business!  Can't QVC do better than this?????

@fortune

Obviously, I don't know your size and if you prefer soft or wired cups.  I just did a search on Ebay for Breezies Wild Rose and 921 auctions came up!

I suggest you set up a search for your style & size and when a new auction is posted, you'll get an email notification.   Over time, you may be able to stock up. 

Hope this helps.

@Tinkrbl44

Thanks soooooo much for going to all this trouble!  I'm headed over there now!

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Breezies For Real?

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
I reread the article- Kalina is the Chief Operating Office and the young man Umang who has been dating her for over a year was brought in to oversee marketing. He came from Campbells Soup.

@KKlim

Campbells Soup!  Now there are superb qualifications for women's bra marketing!  I can see it now. . .a picture of a woman eating soup wearing a Breezie Bra!