Respected Contributor

Re: Is Anything "Unforgivable"?

Absolutely some things are unvorgivable.  The question is does the perpetrator have the capability of understanding their acts or are they too damaged?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

NO!  Any type of abuse of any thing.  Period.  

After that, it's in the relm of the Father who knows the mind and heart.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Multitudes of crimes against humanity and wildlife, all under the umbrella of ignorance and disrespect for our planet and the suffering of those who come after us whose lives will differ greatly because of what we did not do.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Denying certain children life-saving treatment.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

Well I rarely post as i miss the "old" posters. I rarely watch the Q much anymore either. But glad you are well. And yes some people ruin things for the posters. Too bad. You take care.

Yes, so many folks from here that I miss.  I can sure see how it's just easier to go away than rifle through the bad stuff, but the good people are worth it.  Smiley Happy    I know that if I were here and you were not, I would really miss you.  Hope you are doing well.  Happy Weekend!