Regular Contributor

Is Anyone Tired of Seeing Just Pictures of Products?

I don't know about you BUT it's hard for me to spend my money on just seeing a picture of any product! QVC does it all the time! I know shipping issues, HSN doesn't seem to have that problem. Hard to tell a color of something from a pictue and a not very good picture at that!!!!

Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Tired of Seeing Just Pictures of Products?

I am. I want to see them show all colors in person and see them on the regular models too when they are showing fashions. And liked it when they showed all the colors right away too. I don't like just seeing just pictures. I can see that myself online. 

Honored Contributor

You see the item live, just not in every color, which is more than you see in a catalog.  Doesn't bother me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Nitefall 

I don't know much about your topic of this thread. However, I do know about the technology of TV and their colors. It's not trickery, it is just the facts. 

Color settings/lighting/type of TV set/type of broadcast! I could name many more, but. To judge a color via a TV broadcast. I can look at the same color item on our big 65" Samsung HD TV set, go into the bedroom and look at this same item our 43" HD TV  Samsung, and! 

hckynut(john)🥅🏒 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

I agree with you.  I find this to be the case more on QVC2 than on the main channel.

It used to be that the hosts had all of the colors/selections in the studio with them. They were able to go into detail on each one. Looking at a picture from the website is something I can do myself at home.  I do know there are issues with shipping, so I'm hoping that this is temporary and things will go back to "normal" in time. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You are seeing the colors live.  You just don't see all 10 colors on a model which is something QVC never did.  I watch all shopping channels with my tablet or phone beside me.  If I need additional info re color, fabric, sizing; I check it out online.  I think that's why I rarely have to return anything.