Honored Contributor

Is Anyone Interested In The Lenox TSV?

It's so pretty, it sure would be nice for Spring and Summer. and it gets high ratings.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Regular Contributor

Re: Is Anyone Interested In The Lenox TSV?

I'm on the fence. I love the way it looks too. I wish it was made in America.

Honored Contributor

It's pretty but I have more dishes (already) than I need. I find I now prefer solid dishes. I even have to force myself to use my Christmas dishes.

Honored Contributor

I have different dishes, love my Polish Stoneware best, and the colors I've collected with Fiestaware, but I've looked at the Meadow Lenox pattern for a couple of years now, it's so different from what I have.

It's all so light and pretty, even the shape of them. I am so tempted Smile It would be nice for Spring and Summer use.

Super Contributor

My good china that is 40 plus years old is Lenox but I have several casual sets for everyday use so I don't need more. The pattern is pretty and cheerful but it doesn't go with my decor......I prefer simpler styles at this point.
Regular Contributor

On 3/18/2015 NoelSeven said:

I have different dishes, love my Polish Stoneware best, and the colors I've collected with Fiestaware, but I've looked at the Meadow Lenox pattern for a couple of years now, it's so different from what I have.

It's all so light and pretty, even the shape of them. I am so tempted Smile It would be nice for Spring and Summer use.

I have Lapis, Sunflower, and White Fiestaware. I think this would have fit in nicely to mix and match for spring.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My parents gave me a set of Franciscan Desert Rose a "bazillion" years ago. It's likely to last me the rest of my life. And I use it every day. If I didn't have that, I'd consider the TSV. The pattern is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

I think it's beautiful . . . but totally inappropriate for my lifestyle. Maybe 40 years ago.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 inallsincerity said:
On 3/18/2015 NoelSeven said:

I have Lapis, Sunflower, and White Fiestaware. I think this would have fit in nicely to mix and match for spring.

You're right! I hadn't thought of that Smile I also have white Fiesta and an earlier, lighter color yellow from some years ago, and I bought the Lapis when it first came out. The Lapis is perfect to mix in with Polish Stoneware, and it breaks up the floral patterns in a nice way.

Thank you for the idea!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Krimpette said:

My parents gave me a set of Franciscan Desert Rose a "bazillion" years ago. It's likely to last me the rest of my life. And I use it every day. If I didn't have that, I'd consider the TSV. The pattern is gorgeous!

I know that pattern, it was very popular! I like different plates for different moods and seasons.

The only way I can justify (to myself) getting the TSV is that it's SO different from what I have.