Honored Contributor

Re: Is Anybody Experiencing Unexpected Delivery Delays from UPS?

Thank you @itiswhatitis.  I'll look that up.  Prior to this situation, I always had good thoughts about UPS.  This is a shocker.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thank you @itiswhatitis.  I'll look that up.  Prior to this situation, I always had good thoughts about UPS.  This is a shocker.

Yeah, and it's only early December that this started.  Christmas is going to be awful for a lot of people if they don't fix whatever the problem is @Mmsfoxxie.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yeah, and it's only early December that this started.  Christmas is going to be awful for a lot of people if they don't fix whatever the problem is @Mmsfoxxie.

I found the web page and left my two cents on there.  Thanks @itiswhatitis

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

STILL waiting for my Amazon prime package.

Ordered 11/29 and it showed a delivery date of 12/5, which was certainly strange for a prime package.

Didn't arrive on the 5th.  Late that night the tracking said "7:27 PM- accepted by Carrier" (UPS).

Didn't arrive yesterday, the 6th.

I checked the tracking just now on Amazon and it hadn't been updated.  So I tracked it on UPS's site directly and it showed received by Carrier in Atlanta on 12/5.  New delivery estimate is 12/8!!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

UPS has done something differently this year, either less workers, less pay or some type of part time plan.  The service is the worst that I have ever experienced.  No bad weather, no disasters just very poor service at a very high price.

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

STILL waiting for my Amazon prime package.

Ordered 11/29 and it showed a delivery date of 12/5, which was certainly strange for a prime package.

Didn't arrive on the 5th.  Late that night the tracking said "7:27 PM- accepted by Carrier" (UPS).

Didn't arrive yesterday, the 6th.

I checked the tracking just now on Amazon and it hadn't been updated.  So I tracked it on UPS's site directly and it showed received by Carrier in Atlanta on 12/5.  New delivery estimate is 12/8!!

I'm still waiting for mine as well.   It said out for delivery yesterday, and didn't come.   This morning I had an email that said it was delayed because of weather or natural disaster.   LOL, not.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

I have not had any issues with UPS. Just received my second free ship day package, received the other one yesterday. Meanwhile, the third and final shipped LaserShip and probably won't arrive until next week.

Back to subject of this thread, USPS Christmas gifts: stopped that when they stopped providing a service in my area. In addition, we don't always have same carrier. Some days more then one carrier where one handles mail and another the parcels. If I have a parcel, have to run around and track down. When we had a regular carrier who cared about the customers he serviced, I did give him a gift.

We don't have a regular UPS driver either.
Respected Contributor

Sorry, thought this was the thread about tipping USPS carriers.
Respected Contributor

Mine finally came last night in a uhaul truck.    

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

1 package arrived finally.....now since they are doing this same thing....I have 3 packages all sitting at this Allen Park post office....since 12/3.....no updates...nothing.  It's like UPS drops off my packages at this post office and then nothing.....ordered back in Nov....JTV"s deliveries are really messed up due to this.  Mail Innovations for them takes this route for some reason.  All my other items got here within days of shipment from whoever I placed order with.  I noticed these other orders start out UPS (Just like JTV's do) then instead of going to the Allen Park location they go to another local post office instead...and they process packages right away and I get them next day.  Something is wrong at that other post office....can't imagine what's going on there.

I will have to call Monday if no movement on any of them still....but what can JTV CS do???