Respected Contributor

Is Allie Krings Gone from Shop HQ?

Allie Krings, my favorite host on Shop HQ, just returned from her honeymoon.  I saw her on her fashion shows at the beginning of the week.  Now her photo & bio is missing from the "Meet Our Hosts" section.

What a loss if Allie is gone in addition to Nikki Stanzione, who also disappeared from the network.

Contributor

Re: Is Allie Krings Gone from Shop HQ?

this shoppping network is going down hill fast -- they charge 
$9.99 for shipping on jewelry!!

Esteemed Contributor

That company goes through hosts like water.  Their shipping costs are out of control as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked Allie a lot too. I hope she isnt gone.Nikki, I didn't know as well.....I also noticed that Jess Manuel left and moved with her family to New Zealand! She has been gone almost a year now though. Their hosts don't seem to stay very long with a few exceptions!   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She got married and was on her honeymoon but she's back.

Occasional Contributor

Yes it seems her and Nikki are gone. How sad because she seemed to be happy to return but poof she is gone and is not listed on the program guide. There are only 12 hosts now.
Honored Contributor

@joy51 wrote:

this shoppping network is going down hill fast -- they charge 
$9.99 for shipping on jewelry!!

I wouldn't mind paying extra for like gold jewelry if it would, in fact, make a difference in how long it takes to get it. My stuff gets to my town, then, goes back to where it had been for 3 days and sits there till yet another day then it comes back to my town where it has to go thru 'received', 'pending', 

'accepted', etc.   It drives me up the wall.

I can't stand delays and people being non caring and lazy about other people's mail.

animated-smileys-angry-043.gif

Respected Contributor

Get ready for more delays. The worthless Postmaster General plans to lay off 50,000 more postal employees.

Honored Contributor

Lord deliver us all I can say.

Occasional Contributor

Allie Krings is back. She is presenting one world right now. Who knows what happened. Maybe they realized it was a mistake to let her go.