Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Irma 'extended' forecast for inland states...

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

Our local forecasters are still calling for this southern area of WV to see an inch or so of rain from Irma on Tuesday.   

@RedTop  West Va is not in the circle I spoke of in my OP. Look at the image I posted.

That's strange it would be in southern wva when I'm not far from WVa in Maryland.  I don't have that forecast at all.  

@Blingqueen023  Did you look at the map I posted in my OP? Did you read everything I typed? There is nothing even remotely close to VA, West VA or even Maryland in the cone or circle on the map...

Actually I was responding to RedTop in WVa.  Shes not that far from me.  I'm in Western MD sort of in the top center of the state.  WVa is very close.  Was just stating that my weather report was different.  No heavy rain for me at all since we're close to each other.  Yes I do read.  

@Blingqueen023 But you replyed to my post...

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023,

Our forecasters say the outer band of Irma will sweep this very southern tip of WV; MD touches us on the eastern tip and is no where near me.   I am in the area of East River Mountain, bordering Virginia.   I am hoping we get the rain.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@Blingqueen023,

Our forecasters say the outer band of Irma will sweep this very southern tip of WV; MD touches us on the eastern tip and is no where near me.   I am in the area of East River Mountain, bordering Virginia.   I am hoping we get the rain.

@RedTopOh ok.  You're much further away then from me in your part of WVa.  Hope you don't get tons of rain.  Stay safe.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@RedTop wrote:

Our local forecasters are still calling for this southern area of WV to see an inch or so of rain from Irma on Tuesday.   

@RedTop  West Va is not in the circle I spoke of in my OP. Look at the image I posted.

That's strange it would be in southern wva when I'm not far from WVa in Maryland.  I don't have that forecast at all.  

@Blingqueen023  Did you look at the map I posted in my OP? Did you read everything I typed? There is nothing even remotely close to VA, West VA or even Maryland in the cone or circle on the map...

Actually I was responding to RedTop in WVa.  Shes not that far from me.  I'm in Western MD sort of in the top center of the state.  WVa is very close.  Was just stating that my weather report was different.  No heavy rain for me at all since we're close to each other.  Yes I do read.  

@Blingqueen023 But you replyed to my post...

@Susan Louise Sorry, my mistake.  

Honored Contributor

Look like Irma will follow HSN to Nashville.