Honored Contributor

I wonder if they will offer any special prices or free S&H.  I want a pair of earrings but I don't know if I should order them now or wait until the shows air.

Respected Contributor

Re: Irish Items, St Patty's Day

@rms1954 wrote:

I wonder if they will offer any special prices or free S&H.  I want a pair of earrings but I don't know if I should order them now or wait until the shows air.

I agree. Since they will not be on the whole day I am very disappointed.  I have been noticing the last few times they have been on, they don't have some of the products that were shown in the past.  I felt that last year we were bombarded with sweaters.  I have more than 15 sweaters and do not need another.  I love the Belleek and the jewelry and hope they bring some of that.  They will also be on Q2 part of the day.  Some of the hosts I noticed on the Program Guide are not my choice for Irish shows so I will try to get through it.  Maybe on silent.

Respected Contributor

Always look forward to seeing our Irish friends especially Stephen Walsh.

Valued Contributor

@Reever Like him.  Can't stand who they usually pair him with.

Honored Contributor

While I'm here, 'Silence is golden'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This post was not meant to judge the host.  My question was regarding item pricing and S&H.  If you don't know then please don't take the opportunity to be negative regarding the host you dislike.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's the one time she excels - perfect host for it.  And part of the reason is no sidekick.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   On St. Paddy's Day, the Q usually offers special pricing or free S/H throughout the day.  You might wait on your purchase and check online on March 17.  They always have shown new products as well.

If you check the schedule, it seems when QVC ends the Irish broadcast, QVC2 picks it up.  It should be on quite a bit during the day.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@rms1954   On St. Paddy's Day, the Q usually offers special pricing or free S/H throughout the day.  You might wait on your purchase and check online on March 17.  They always have shown new products as well.

If you check the schedule, it seems when QVC ends the Irish broadcast, QVC2 picks it up.  It should be on quite a bit during the day.

Thanks.  I appreciate your help.  I think I will hold off.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am looking forward to it also and hope they do have some good pricing and sales for everyone interested.  I really love the Aran sweaters and own too many already so I'll just be enjoying the shows.  They do have some nice jewelry too, I had bought a pretty  citrine (my birthstone) ring last year and I love it.   J358788 if anyone is interested, it's now on sale but I cannot seem to see what's still available on my computer this morning.