Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: International Holocaust Remembrance Day: Kate Middleton's Photos

Kate is a remarkable woman, she never has a misstep. William married well.

Respected Contributor

The Holocaust should not be forgotten.

The deaths of innocent people and those who tried to hide and save them from being caught and taken and became victims of this horrific tragedy.

The  soldiers and nations that fought to end it.

Kate's photos are warm and telling.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Touching- Kate is a lovely person.

Respected Contributor

This is needed now more than ever. Beautiful photographs and heartfelt words.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful, poignant photographs. So glad Kate recognizes the need for honoring those who survived such a tragic time...and that we must never forget.
Honored Contributor

Kate and William compliment each other so well. They make a wonderful team. I think the will do great things for the world ,through the charities they sponsor. They are such a fine example to families ,and young people.I am sure their families are both very proud of them

Respected Contributor

Kate Middleton is a woman of grace, integrity, compassion and empathy.  These are inborn and come to her naturally.  She brought all these qualities with her when she became Duchess of Cambridge and we are fortunate to see them as well as her kindness.

These photographs are beautiful.  She, truly, shines as a representative of Queen Elizabeth and honors her role as Duchess of Cambridge, a wonderful example for her children and an amazing partner to William.  They are a fabulous team, a working partnership.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional ...Thank you for posting this.  Kate is beautiful inside and out and certainly adds all good things to the monarchy.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Thanks for this post.  I am also grateful for the reminders.  I was shocked when I read in the newspaper (just this morning) that 41% of Americans and 66% of  millenials didn't know what Auschwitz was.  Most thought only 2 million were killed when it is almost 6 million.  I find this both alarming and sad.  I am thankful for people like Kate who are willing to get out there and keep it alive in people's minds.  She is so good at what she does from what I have seen.

Respected Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

Thanks for this post.  I am also grateful for the reminders.  I was shocked when I read in the newspaper (just this morning) that 41% of Americans and 66% of  millenials didn't know what Auschwitz was.  Most thought only 2 million were killed when it is almost 6 million.  I find this both alarming and sad.  I am thankful for people like Kate who are willing to get out there and keep it alive in people's minds.  She is so good at what she does from what I have seen.

@jubilant   we all have a responsibility to be sure our local schools are delivering.  it appears there is a major problem.