Regular Contributor

Interesting article on Bradley Bayou in Hollywood reporter

Bradley Bayou’s Weekend Beach Getaway: Not Malibu, but Marina Peninsula? - See more at: http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=8270755#sthash.nIPrRf25.dpuf.           

About out his earlier married life and present long time partner, and how he ended up designing women gowns to interior design nice read. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting article on Bradley Bayou in Hollywood reporter

@Zenyoga  Thanks very much for posting that link - I always liked BB and wondered what happened to him after he stopped appearing on QVC. 

The article also settled something else for me.  Long ago on another 'net chat board, we were posting about BB and someone insisted he's gay and I insisteed I'd heard him talk about his wife and daughters often on QVC (I don't ever recall him referring to her as an ex wife but apparently she was).  Easy explanation, found in the article.

I like that they have a dog and love doing nothing at their getaway place.  What a life!

Oh, I always loved his really deep voice when he was on QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Interesting that he was once a head designer for Halston. 

Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

@Zenyoga wrote:

Bradley Bayou’s Weekend Beach Getaway: Not Malibu, but Marina Peninsula? - See more at: http://www.ooyuz.com/geturl?aid=8270755#sthash.nIPrRf25.dpuf.           

About out his earlier married life and present long time partner, and how he ended up designing women gowns to interior design nice read. 

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed his shows here & his designs.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras