Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting Question: If You Could Travel Anywhere in the World, Where Would You NEVER want to

Russia, and  North Korea!

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting Question: If You Could Travel Anywhere in the World, Where Would You NEVER want to

Oh I could think of a lot of places I wouldn't go these days. The middle east first & foremost. I lived in Saudi Arabia from 1977 to 1979, and made a ton of money there, but there isn't enough money on earth to get me there now a days. 

We are all about staying in the good ole USA these days. There is a lot to see right here in our own country.

Honored Contributor

Russia and China.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't travel outside the US and Canada--never Mexico. Think we Americans have targets on us, especially now days. So many beautiful places here at home. I can "travel" anywhere by watching it via the internet.

Esteemed Contributor

Besides the obvious places that are unsafe, my pick would be China.  I've just never had a desire to go.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown