Respected Contributor

Interesting Question: If You Could Travel Anywhere in the World, Where Would You NEVER want to go?

[ Edited ]

In my classroom, I have a book of writing journal topics.  Today, I read one that asked?   

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you Never go and why?  

Interesting question as most often it's the opposite of this question.  

So, where would you never want to go?  And why, if you would like to add the reason?

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting Question: If You Could Travel Anywhere in the World, Where Would You NEVER want to

If I could, I want want to see every square inch of this planet. But realistically? I would never travel to a war zone.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting Question: If You Could Travel Anywhere in the World, Where Would You NEVER want to

I hate to travel, so I don't know, I guess I would throw a dart and where it lands ,would be it

The only bed I like is my own ,and the same with bathrooms

Honored Contributor

I would never want to go to North Korea.

Honored Contributor

Right now a warm beach in the Caribbean and in the Summer Martha's Vineyard

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

India comes to mind - mainly because of the food.   I don’t like the spices they cook with 

Honored Contributor

I love to travel and love to meet people, experience new foods and study diffierent cultures.  I have already been to places where people ask, “are you crazy, why did you go there.”

Unfortunally, some parts of the world are not very welcoming right now and are too dangerous.  So I would  have to say that North Korea and some countries in the Middle East would be out.  Also, any place that is always cold.

i am a fair weather gal.

Trusted Contributor

Antarctica. 🐧

Honored Contributor

China. 

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

China. 

I have been to China and I would go there in a heartbeat again.  The people are so loving and friendly and warm.  Not at all what I thought.