Trusted Contributor

I wanted to take a closer look at the NIV Rainbow Bible the Q is selling - F11786 because my granddaughter's was stolen recently. You cannot read any word on the pages even after increasing the image. Why blur them? If you are going to sell it let us see it in full.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh  somethings just need to be felt in your hand ,an examined, up close ,and personal, IMHO

If in doubt, don't buy

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I wanted to take a closer look at the NIV Rainbow Bible the Q is selling - F11786 because my granddaughter's was stolen recently. You cannot read any word on the pages even after increasing the image. Why blur them? If you are going to sell it let us see it in full.

@grandma2pkmh I have the KJV (which I prefer~closest translation) rainbow Bible.  I am actually on my second one.  My DH also has one.  We really like them alot and I would highly recommend them. 

You may want to check Amazon.  That is where we bought ours.  They are leather bound.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting - NIV Bible

[ Edited ]

If you watch the video - you can see close-up images of the pages between the 2 and 3 minute marks.  It may be a copyright issue that they can't show the text in photos.

Personally - that multi-color highlighting would drive me nuts, and interfere with my own notations and highlighting.  (I prefer the Douay Rheims translation, and have two other translations: the NRSV and the Didache Bble which has commentaries keyed to the Catholic Catechism.)

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

Something seems to be wonky with the enlarge feature on this item.  It has no place for me to zoom in, like normal.

That said, I find the enlarged views inadequate for a lot of items.  I would like to be able to zoom in as far as I want.  You can only zoom so far the way it is now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting - NIV Bible

[ Edited ]

Weird we can discuss this in Community Chat but try to wish someone 

a ‘Happy Ramadan’, with lots of love & good intent, the post (last year) 

quickly disappears.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Honored Contributor

This is an item QVC is selling so I don’t see why it can’t be discussed.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Weird we can discuss this in Community Chat but try to wish someone 

a ‘Happy Ramadan’, with lots of love & good intent, the post (last year) 

quickly disappears.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

@sidsmom 

I am just guessing here, but perhaps because they are actually selling this item. 

Honored Contributor

The greeting wasn't in English ,and I think that was part of the problem. We are not suppose to speak other languages, here. The moderators need to know what people are posting about

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I think its just lousy product photography