Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting I predicted this - commercials ...

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

It is nice for car companies to defer payments....but I am sure it will still affect your Credit score....

I heard, too, that like if you pay rent, have a mortgage, and payments are deferred at the end of the grace period the whole amount is due in a lump sum. Like a balloon payment.   We don't owe nothing, so, don't know if it's true, but, I would think it would be hard to come up with 3 months of payments all at once on a house and car(s).

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

As much as I am getting sick of the “we’re in this together” commercials, they are still tons better than all the political ads just waiting to be unleashed!

and the upcoming telephone calls as it gets closer to election.

I got call blocker, but, when they start calling with their pre recorded messages I have to get up and run and hit the 'red button' to keep them from coming in again.

Valued Contributor

I am ready to take steps to return to normal so not sad to see those sappy commercials end. I am tired of hearing “we’re here for you”, in this together etc. We cannot make a career out of the virus so to speak. I don’t know why news has to give numbers every night of new cases, deaths etc. why dwell on it?? We know it’s been terrible.
Let’s safely move the country towards normal living.
Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

My state hasn't peaked yet and our governor is opening up everything. We had over 1,000 new cases 2 days ago.  Our  governor will do anything for the economy no matter how many it kills.

@CalminHeart @I agree.   The same goes for Maryland.  I heard Maryland will start to open next week.   There's so many new cases there every day.  Our governor is just as bad.  He only cares about making money.  Working isn't worth dying for.  I think it's time now for full retirement.   I want to live.  

I am retired but was working parttime in customer service at a grocery store until the end of December.  I'm so glad I left when I did.

@CalminHeart @Very smart move.  I work for a Podiatrist and working limited hours doing his paperwork.  If he makes me start working with patients I will retire fully.   Between social security and my federal pension, I'm finally in a position to fully retire.   I just don't see this situation with this virus will get any better.  You be safe and well.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

In South Texas, even though we've opened a lot of stuff  the "we care" and "combat the virus" commercials (what to do if a family member contracts the virus) are still going strong...One news station is making hearts with their hands for their "Hands Of Hope" commercials, and on another newscasters share how "we can all pull together"... ...

And lots of commercials for businesses offering no-contact deliveries of furniture, food, pest control, and A/C services....

Deferred payments on everything (the deferred payments I think is all do to the unemployment rate and increasing lines at the Food Bank).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
I am ready to take steps to return to normal so not sad to see those sappy commercials end. I am tired of hearing “we’re here for you”, in this together etc. We cannot make a career out of the virus so to speak. I don’t know why news has to give numbers every night of new cases, deaths etc. why dwell on it?? We know it’s been terrible.
Let’s safely move the country towards normal living.

How wonderfully fortunate for you to be in a position that allows you to feel as you do.