Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Probably most of you have heard the background story to the planned shooting at the Atlanta Publix. An Instacart shopper was in the restroom and heard the suspect loading his weapon. He alerted the store staff, and the police were there waiting for the suspect when he emerged from the restroom.

On a personal note the Instacart shoppers have been my heroes through our self-imposed isolation. My husband and I locked down In early March, 2020. We did not enter a public building until  January, 2021 when we took our first shot.  The Instacart shoppers were  wonderful and kept us supplied with all the perishables, bread, dairy, and produce that we could not get shipped from Target, Sam's, or Walmart.  Heroes are among us in every aspect of our lives. I just wanted to give some recognition to this particular group.

Honored Contributor

It all goes back to the mantra, 'If you SEE something, SAY something!'

Even if you're wrong, it's better than if you were right and did or said nothing.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

No I didn't hear about that!

He must have saved countless lives.

How chilling to think of it and how great he took that lifesaving action!

Thanks for this story @On It .

I always do hear about things here first!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@On It 

WOW!!! A true hero! 

I too have been using Instacart and this has been even way before the Pandemic begin and I have been pleased with the shoppers and service I receive!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@On It 

WOW!!! A true hero! 

I too have been using Instacart and this has been even way before the Pandemic begin and I have been pleased with the shoppers and service I receive!!! 

We did not know about Instacart until our son told us about it.  I will continue to use their service and support them. They provide a wonderful service to those who need assistance.

Honored Contributor

Broke my right in early February and haven't been able to drive.  Been using Instacart ever since for my groceries and they've been great.  

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@On It 

WOW!!! A true hero! 

We did not know about Instacart until our son told us about it.  I will continue to use their service and support them. They provide a wonderful service to those who need assistance.

@On It 

It's a wonderful convenient service!  I got tired of lugging heavy 25 lbs of kitty litter and other heavy items from the grocery cart to my car trunk and then lugging them again from the car into the house....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I got a delivery from Instacart this morning.