Regular Contributor

Disappointed.  I loved having the month's Program Guide at hand, as well as reading about item previews and host/vendor, etc. stories.

Super Contributor

@mollymaggie

Google Blue Skies for Me Please and click on the link for latest information.  

Trusted Contributor

The Q Insider magazine ... dying a very s-l-o-w death. 

Honored Contributor

@tammysu wrote:

Disappointed.  I loved having the month's Program Guide at hand,

@tammysu

It is now available as a PDF download....

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at Sun, Dec 10, 2017-1.02.29 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I received a notice months ago that the magazine would also be available online and you just had to call and get your email address on this list.  NEVER happened, called and as usual no one knows anything.  Tried to search for it today, NO LUCK so I contacted Customer Service (who are awesome) and she was sorry but they had NO INFORMATION at all!  HELLO, anybody there at QVC?????????Man SadSmiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Krissyo

Scroll up & read "Nicksmom" 12-09-2017 07:37 PM response.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Thanks, I appreciate the information.  Yesterday I was trying out my Crabby Pants!

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I looked it up and there are no tsv previews or really anything.

@chiclet wrote:

I looked it up and there are no tsv previews or really anything.

What will be the point of the Insider if there are no previews? They ruined it! Another cost cutting maneuver. 

Super Contributor

The Inside Q digital version is dreadful -- there's no comparison to the old digital version of The Insider.

I get that they want to save $$$ by not sending out printed copies -- but why chnge the format so drastically? The old Insider had sose nice articles, some item promos, and  a full month of the schedule (not that you could rely on it, because it was usually out of date as soon as it was created). Now, clicking on the proagram guide gives you 2 weeks of December and  2 of January instead of the full month of Janiary as the old version did.

And no advance notice on the TSVs? Wait until they see how much money that costs them. Not everyone can stay up until midnight to see all of the available colors before they sell out -- I certainly won't, even though I'm retired and bedtime is whenever I want it to be.. And I won't buy a color I dislike just to buy the TSV.

Big blunder, QVC. This is something you might want to rethink, in a hurry.

Occasional Contributor

The thing we all loved about getting either the printed or online version of InsideQ Magazine were the pre-sales and TSV advance ordering option.  The other content in the magazine was nice to have, but, your TOP QVC customers liked the advance ordering options.  QVC, you COMPLETELY MISSED THE MARK when you discontinued this.  Having access to early order options was our VIP reward for being loyal customers.  Basically, QVCs version of a frequent-flyer program.  Now you just took that away.  Way to NOT KNOW your customer.  No offense meant toward the host information or how to cook sous-vide style in your digital version, but, we can find that information on your website or elsewhere online.  We want early access to brand new items, popular products and TSVs.  This is what is important to us.  How in the world did you not get that??????  So VERY disappointed.