Esteemed Contributor

A friend passed this on to me, you might enjoy it.

I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives we should always finish things we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished. I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Bailey's, a buttle of wum, the mainder of Valiumum scriptims, an a box of choclutz. Yu has no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all ur frenz who need inner pi&s and telum uluvum

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Love it lol! Thanks for sharing.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you enjoyed this, it gave me a good laugh when I read it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor
Oh, that's funny Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Love it!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

This is a good one

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I'm concerned.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Just checking out the boards this morning and saw this...thought it was gonna be something really serious. NOT! Love it - thanks for the laugh - I needed it!