Honored Contributor

Re: Information on that looney that attacks celebrities in Paris

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

There are so many social issues here, too. Media refer to this guy as a "prankster," and that needs to stop. Grabbing women without consent is not a prank, it's assault. YouTube also has a bunch of YouTube 'stars' who grab, touch, or kiss women they don't know and they have loads of fans and are known as "pranksters" instead of men committing assault.

Some men feel entitled to women's bodies and we need to let them know that's just not the case. We need to stop sending the message that this is a prank and send the message that they will be treated as criminals when they attack women. And if you know people who think this is a prank and laugh about it, tell your friends that it's not a prank, it shouldn't be something we watch like an episode of Candid Camera and laugh about, it's assault

My niece found herself dealing with this situation last year when a male stranger (his wife and young children were with him), came up to her and rubbed her 8 month pregnant belly with both his hands without her permission. She grabbed both his wrists and using some move she learned in the Marines, forced him back and to his knees. She then told her mother to call the police. She filed assault charges against him. Yes, she did.

NO ONE has the right to touch your body under ANY circumstance unless you give them permission. As long as we laugh it off, it will keep happening. 

Well said, ChynnaBlue.

Honored Contributor

There are just way too many people who think it's no big deal when a man "just" touches a woman.

And WAY too many of those people who think it's no big deal are women.

It is mind boggling to me.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Mr. Sediuk is psychotic and an attention-getter....apparently, never attacking non-A Listers.    As long as he does not do bodily harm, a restraining order is the only "legal" action that can be taken at this time.

And restraining orders are absolutely worthless.

And often further enrage an already violent man.

Honored Contributor

What difference would it make.  Kim's butt has been kissed by so many men, one more wouldn't matter.

Honored Contributor

Someone posted this under the TMZ article...I know I shouldn't have but I did LOL:

We need more of these guys then maybe the kardasia a will stop coming outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

It seems some find this all very hahahah, depending on the recipient of this unwanted "attention."  Then it happens to you or someone you care for, then it's not funny anymore.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

There are so many social issues here, too. Media refer to this guy as a "prankster," and that needs to stop. Grabbing women without consent is not a prank, it's assault. YouTube also has a bunch of YouTube 'stars' who grab, touch, or kiss women they don't know and they have loads of fans and are known as "pranksters" instead of men committing assault.

Some men feel entitled to women's bodies and we need to let them know that's just not the case. We need to stop sending the message that this is a prank and send the message that they will be treated as criminals when they attack women. And if you know people who think this is a prank and laugh about it, tell your friends that it's not a prank, it shouldn't be something we watch like an episode of Candid Camera and laugh about, it's assault

My niece found herself dealing with this situation last year when a male stranger (his wife and young children were with him), came up to her and rubbed her 8 month pregnant belly with both his hands without her permission. She grabbed both his wrists and using some move she learned in the Marines, forced him back and to his knees. She then told her mother to call the police. She filed assault charges against him. Yes, she did.

NO ONE has the right to touch your body under ANY circumstance unless you give them permission. As long as we laugh it off, it will keep happening. 

Well said, ChynnaBlue.

WOW your neice is awesome