Esteemed Contributor

Look up "Blue skies for me - August 2017" on the Internet. Info on upcoming TSV's....

Honored Contributor

Okay, I did. Is there something I should take note of? 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Okay, I did. Is there something I should take note of? 

----------------

?????

Guess not...nothing earth shattering!! Just info for those that are interested. Guess you are not.  Posters are always asking if someone knows what is coming up....

Valued Contributor

@corita Thanks so much for the heads up. Very helpful.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

@corita, thank you for the information.  I'm going to look up a few items that I might have an interest in!

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised Keurig is still relevant.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm surprised Keurig is still relevant.

Ya know - I went back to a cheapo Mr. Coffee whose only feature is a 2 hour cut off so as not to burn the house down!  Using that,  half the time paper filters would slip and there'd be a carafe full of coffee grounds.  At Walmart one day and noticed a standard fine wire mesh filter I could buy ($4) and that solved everything.  I did so after having 4 Keurigs over the years and 3 eventually leaked and the other one got progressively louder and louder and finally tossed that one as well.  

SO, the cheapo $19 Mr. Coffee w/o all the hoopla and bells and whistles is what I went back to and couldn't be happier.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep...I am done with Keurig too...