Respected Contributor

Indoor or Outdoor Person ?

[ Edited ]

Are you an indoor person or an outdoor person?

I am an indoor person Man Very Happy  Dont like it too hot or humid.    I didnt use to mind so much before I got the asthma and allergies  Smiley Sad

I dont like bugs or getting bug bites. I dont plant flowers or a garden.  When I was married my hubby would plant both.  We used to go fishing too and I didnt care for it but would go.

I prefer inside the house lol.  Dont mind so much being outside in Winter and Fall though.

Respected Contributor

Re: Indoors or Outdoors Person

For sure, an indoor person. The ground here is too hard to plant anything. Do not like hot or cold weather. I have COPD, so have trouble breathing either way.

Honored Contributor

Indoors, I'm OK with stay-at-home.  

Esteemed Contributor

Both. I try to watch being outdoors for extended times during spring allergy months of April & May. I don't take hikes in the woods in summer -- don't like ticks. But I do spend time walking, hiking, bike riding. I also have a cozy setting indoors and courtyard where I love to park myself.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Mostly indoor in the Spring and Summer.  It gets humid, hot, and buggy here.  Don't like baking in the sun either.

Love walking through the leaves in the Fall and when it's snowing in the Winter.  

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

I am an indoor person Man Very Happy  Dont like it too hot or humid.    I didnt use to mind so much before I got the asthma and allergies  Smiley Sad

I dont like bugs or getting bug bites. I dont plant flowers or a garden.  When I was married my hubby would plant both.  We used to go fishing too and I didnt care for it but would go.

I prefer inside the house lol.  Dont mind so much being outside in Winter and Fall though.

Indoor person, hence the nickname. I appreciate the beauty of the outdoors, especially the fall, but a little goes a long way with me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@FlowerBear I hate to say it but I'm the same ...for all of those reasons that you've mentioned. 

However I do like to go to the beach when it's not too hot (in normal times) and since we're stuck mostly at home I did buy myself a lounger for the backyard for those days when it's not too hot & humid.

Valued Contributor

Totally indoor.  I would be perfectly happy never to leave the house again.  Friends are always shocked at this because we have traveled all over the world.  Still -- I am happiest when I am home.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love being outdoors!  I have always been pretty athletic and still show horses.  I love the water too whether it's a beach or my pool. Taking a long walk outside refreshes mind and body. 

Honored Contributor

I am an indoor person.  When outside I wear SPF clothing....hats....gloves....sunscreen.....so it is a lot more difficult to just enjoy myself. I hate the sun  and even cloudy days and worry about  UVA and UVB and UVC rays.  I am not a sun worshiper at all!

i do go out for walks and do yard work....but have to put on my protective gear to feel safe.