Super Contributor

India Hicks Ambassadors - Direct Sales

Are any of you familiar with the India Hicks Ambassadors Direct Sales organization?

I was just reading about it and she has some beautiful (although rather pricey) products.

Just wondering if any of you have experience with this??

Honored Contributor

Re: India Hicks Ambassadors - Direct Sales

I lost a lot of respect for her when I discovered her HSN items were test products for her launch of her MLM aka "Ambassadors".  The product produced was high quality and I purchased many for that reason but the "story" was that these items were ALSO carried at her shop on the island (pictures in her books showed them for sale) and she would be on HSN for years to come with additional coordinating items.

Nope. You can only purchase them now via her "Ambassadors". Shortly after she left, the  Margaritaville line came out with the EXACT items but in different prints/shades- the sheets were identical. The quilts were identical in every way except for the patterns. Discussion on the HSN boards is that it was never her line but a line her name went on and then when she upped and left they slapped  Margaritaville on it (now no longer on HSN either).

I don't know. It left a bad taste in my mouth. Just be honest instead of spinning on these stories and essentially lieing to everyone.