Contributor

Inappropriate Outfit on Dyson Lady

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

Re: Inappropriate Outfit on Dyson Lady

There's already another thread on this, which you've commented on.  Why start another one?  Just wondering. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jenjen1127 Read the other thread. They are not shorts!

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

There's already another thread on this, which you've commented on.  Why start another one?  Just wondering. 

two people can post on the same subject without having another poster feel the need to make them feel bad about repeating a subject.

Honored Contributor

I watched the whole presentation (because I was too lazy to pick up the remote)................and I didn't see anything wrong with her outfit.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything wrong either.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

two people can post on the same subject without having another poster feel the need to make them feel bad about repeating a subject.

I'm commenting on the fact that the OP had already posted her/his views on the other thread, then came here less than 10 minutes later and started another thread on the same subject.

Is it "illegal"?  No.  Is it necessary?  IMO, no.  Why not just keep adding comments to the original thread?

Contributor

Thanks Kelsey17 for your reply to the person who thinks they are the QVC Forum Police.  If all they have to do on a Sunday afternoon is take the time to check the times things were double posted, you have to feel sorry for them.